Support The Family Center
The Family Center wants to serve the families of Central Kentucky by providing quality programs and resources to everyone who walks in our doors. In order to make that possible we are looking for donors, volunteers, and community partners who share our vision for supporting and educating families.
Three ways to support The Family Center
The Family Center is a non-profit organization that seeks to make our programs and services as accessible as possible to the families that come through our doors. We depend on donations to cover facility costs, help us provide unique programming, and stock our resource library.
How Much Should I Give?
We encourage you to consider a recurring monthly gift! Recurring gifts help tremendously to keep The Family Center sustainable and able to make long-term planning and budgeting goals.
Wondering how much to give? We suggest the following donations to those that use the services provided by The Family Center.
Visitors…$3 per meeting or activity
Monthly Pass…$10 for the month
Friends of The Family Center…at least $20 per month (learn more about becoming a Friend of the Family Center on the middle tab above)
Partnership…$50 per month
Becoming a “Friend of The Family Center” is a way to let us know every month for a year, “You can count on me!” Our Friends affirm the mission, vision, and values of The Family Center. We deeply appreciate friendship that comes alongside in giving, volunteering and decisioning.
Friends of The Family Center
- A monthly pledge of at least $20 for the next 12 months
- Your monthly commitment helps us plan and budget for a year
- Membership is your ticket to a greater level of involvement
- A requirement for our board members and leadership
- Our path to sustainability – we need 30 friends!
Friends of the Family Center benefits
- One FREE birthday party or baby shower per year
- Early registration for all special events
- Give once! Our friends can attend several events a month without further donations.
- Inside scoops by receiving our newsletter FIRST
- Yearly recognition & Friend Appreciation Day
- 10% discount on all our gift shop items
At The Family Center we want to empower you to use your gifts, talents, and passions to support families in Wilmore and beyond. There are so many ways to get involved and contribute through various volunteer rolls at The Family Center. If you feel led to help in big or small ways, please fill out the volunteer application and you will be contacted shortly to meet and discuss the best role for you.
- Background Check
- Should attend at least one meeting/class a month
- Complete application (below)
- Interview with Volunteer coordinator and Director
- Sign Volunteer Agreement after a consultation
Groups are welcome!
Do you have a group looking for community service opportunities? We welcome church, school, and community groups to serve on a one-time or regular basis. Fill out the form to let us know what types of work you can do and we will contact you soon.