We look forward to a wonderful 2019 with you! Thank you for your past attendance, financial support and encouragement. We wanted to share with you the amazing hights of 2018 and then share some ways we can walk together in 2019.
- Attendance rose across the board!
- Monthly average was over 300 visits
- Two Months saw over 700 visits
- Giving was up!
- We had one wonderful God Level Sponsor – Shadowlands Community Church
- Our “Friends of the Family Center” program grew with new $50/month givers
- We were just awarded $6000+ from 100 Women Who Care Jessamine County (Jan 8)
- New Landlords are taking good care of us!
- New Heating system is more efficient and lower bills
- Plans underway for major renovations including ADA compliant restrooms
- Fantastic Programming increases our ability to serve!
- Flex! (Senior Exercise) is a roaring success with over a dozen participants
- STEM Saturdays set attendance records 3 times – Fossils/Rocks, Solar, and Oceans
- Art Room saw homeschooling, afterschool and adult classes\
- We need more volunteers particularly to lead new groups and for Arts Programming
- Our goal is 30 Friends of The Family Center and we have 15 (Monthly supports of $20-$50)
- Looking for a Gold Level Sponsor for each month ($1000)
- Only $1000 left on our goal for renovations including ADA compliant restrooms
- More folks enrolling The Family Center on their Kroger Rewards
- Go to Kroger.com>Saving and Rewards>Kroger Community Rewards
- Under Organization Name: The Family Center of Wilmore
- Organization Number: YJ647